the guy in front of me walked into a post and i was so busy laughing that i walked into the same post
we’re going for coffee tomorrow morning
well it hit 300k i’m not sure whether to laugh or just fall down and cry
he’s dating my friend now
thanks to this incident my friend got laid
even I know my standards are too high but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In other news, I have a huge hickey on my neck and I’m pretty sure everyone I’ve encountered the past two days has seen it and judged me.
story of my life…
"hehe did you get punched in the throat?" no, i just got laid, give me a high five or leave me alone.
You are a
in a while,
do not drown
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently."
Nate got the call from his recruiter today and he leaves Monday for boot camp… I’m so happy for him but I’m selfishly so sad too. I don’t want him to leave. I’m going to miss him so much.